Is it time to redesign your website? Let’s Take the test!
Take our test and see if it’s time to redesign your company’s website!Just answer 7 questions to apprehend if needed to improve your online presence by revamping your website to get better results that transform into supplementary opportunities, more customers, more sales and more profit.
1. Website hasn’t changed in the last 3 years?This is because the advance in new technologies and the constant changes in consumer habits have to be reflected in your website so that it continues to attract users by informing that your company is up to date with current trends.
2. The site doesn’t have a modern layout?If you don’t redesign your site from time to time, you can’t keep up with web design trends and present a modern, clean and appealing layout, capable of reflecting your company’s identity, attracting visitors and retaining them for longer.
3. The site does not have a unique design?Have you decided to create a free website? Now you suffer the consequences! A template used by many different types of companies defrauds the expectations of modern users, which is why you should consider creating a professional website with a unique design that adds value to your brand and differentiates it from the competition.
4. The website isn’t responsive?Ouch! Don’t expect your website visitors who use smartphones to access the internet (most of them!) to zoom in to read your content? Effectively, you need to redesign your site and invest in a responsive design that automatically adapts to all screen sizes, from smartphones to desktops!
5. The site does not load quickly?Another big mistake! Users are always in a hurry and as such, if your site hasn’t load in less than 3 seconds, they are very unimpressed, easily gives up and end up looking at your competitors for answers.
6. The site has no relevant content?From the home page to the product page, from the “about us” page to the institutional blog, your website must present relevant informative content for your target audience in order to clarify all questions and present solutions capable of transforming leads into clients.
7. The site is not optimised with SEO?Does your company’s website lack visibility in Google search results? It is because you are not optimizing the contents with SEO strategies for search engines! All content, including images and videos, should be ready to be ranked by Google’s algorithm, and presented to users who don’t know your company, but search using terms related to your business.
How to redesign your company’s website?By asking for help from a specialist website creation agency that has a multi-faceted team with the skills to create…
A responsive siteBecause with more and more users accessing the Internet via smartphones and other mobile devices, it is practically mandatory to create a responsive or mobile friendly site, which automatically adapts its contents to the screen sizes of the devices, to offer a good readability.
A fast siteBecause users are impatient and oblige to ensure a fast-loading site, to show professionalism and credibility and, of course, not to lose customers to the competition.
A site with a simple layoutBecause confusing designs and with many graphic elements, distract and tire the visitors and therefore the site should be redesigned, investing in a simple layout: clear, consistent and easy to navigate.
An organized siteBecause users must quickly find what they’re looking for, and an organised site presents its content in a hierarchical way, within an organised and well-designed structure: simple, clear, intuitive and balanced!
A site with quality contentBecause there is no other way to attract users but with relevant information that is in line with the interests of your target audience and as well that answers/solves their “problems”.
An optimised site with SEO strategiesBecause without SEO strategies you cannot guarantee that your site pages appear in the first positions of Google search results, and so you may lose great chances to advertise your company to those searching for your type of product or service.
A differentiated websiteBecause redesigning the website implies the insertion of distinctive elements that provide differentiation to your company, following the brand standards while still meeting the new web design trends.
A site with specific functionalitiesBecause there are key elements that your website should have in order to provide intuitive navigation, captivate more potential clients and retain the ones you have already occupied: CTAs (calls to action), contact forms, customer support chat, location map, etc.
A monitored siteBecause you need to collect and work on information about visitor behaviour to be able to modify some digital marketing strategy that may not be achieving the best results.
If you want to redesign your site, look for an agency with experience in the area that guarantees you a good online presence, serving to all the rules, features and functionality that your site must have to attract a certain target audience. An agency like Webfarus!
About Luís Horta
other articles of interest